The 2020 Track and Field Season started strong and is in high gear. Fitness is coming together and the athletes’ times and performances are better than ever.
Personal records are being broken every single week. It is very cool to see the hard work paying off!
Commitment to the team and individual efforts are extremely important, these next few weeks. If the athletes stay dedicated, this is where all of the “magic” happens!
Everyone’s day are full and Spring Break will soon be upon us. Here are some updates and reminders to help keep athletes and families current, as we keep trucking through our amazing season.
- 03/11: Freshman/Sophomore Conference Championship (schedule below). All 9th & 10th Grade Track and Field athletes will compete.
- 03/13-03/22: Modified Spring Break practice schedule. Athletes and GroupMe will be updated
- 03/23: Spring Team Pictures. Please bring uniform to school. Be dressed and at baseball/softball field area directly after school. Regular practice to follow.
- 03/25: Senior night @UHS. All athletes and families are invited to honor our graduating athletes. More details to follow. Please contact Mrs. Dillon if you are able to donate time, supplies, etc.
- 03/28: Five-Star Conference Championships. Limited Entry meet, with more information to be provided closer to the date.
Thank you all for your support, patience and HARD WORK, thus far. We are honored to be working with such a strong group of competitors and families.