With the recent school board decision, we are allowed to start summer workouts as of July 6th. Here is what this means for us.
- All physicals, and paperwork must be current(not over a year old) to participate. Required paperwork can be found on the UHS Athletics page or copy the links below. Paperwork will be checked before you can participate in workouts.
- https://www.fhsaa.org/forms/general-forms/general-eligibility/el3 (Your insurance information must be listed on the form, to include the insurance policy number)
- As of right now, we are allowed to ONLY condition outside of the gym. You must bring your own water bottle, labeled with your name. Locker rooms will not be available. Wear light, loose clothing appropriate for outside workouts and wear tennis shoes. NO COURT SHOES!
- Conditioning is Monday – Thursday, at the basketball courts next to the gym, the schedule will be as follows:
- 8am – 9am until further notice.
Thank you for all of your patience, I know you are as ready to start as we are. Let’s start working hard, putting in the effort and preparing for a successful season. Please join Remind @2020uhsv for all updates regarding summer conditioning and tryouts. Tryout dates are July 27, 28 & 29 9am – 11:30am. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Coach Whetstone at email@example.com