Reporting Your College Board Scores to the NCAA

If you are interested or intend to compete in an athletic program at a NCAA institution, you will need to have your College Board Score reports (SAT & ACT) sent directly to the NCAA.  The NCAA will not accept scores that are reported on your high school transcript.

The institution code for the NCAA is “9999”.